Erode Pallipalayam Naatu koli / Broiler Chicken fry(traditional method)
Country chicken(Nattu koli) ½ kg (cut to very small pieces)
Small onion 20 to 25
Red chilli 20 to 25
Coconut pieces 10
- Wash and cut chicken into very small pieces as we should not boil the chicken. Chicken should be fried only in oil.
- Remove all seeds from red chillies and cut into two pieces.
- Fry red chillies, curry leaves and small onions in oil.
- Add chicken, salt and turmeric.
- Keep stirring the ingredients with low flame till the end. Do not add water. Close the lid. You can add oil in between if needed.
- Once chicken turns soft and fully cooked garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.